Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Of fences and tables


Are we more interested in protecting the things we have amassed, or sharing from the abundance with which God has blessed us?  The more I let that thought occupy my thinking time, the more I am convicted my table needs to be longer, and my fence much shorter.

This weekend, think about Bible references which support the truth in the photo above, searching your heart to find out where you are in the scenario. Are your fences taller or your tables longer?

I hope you will join me rounding up the tools to bring down the walls which confine and separate, giving us the opportunity to serve God and others while we share from our longer tables.  That is the example of the church being the church, with every member utilizing their gifts of service, all for the benefit of the whole body.

God bless!

ronbwriting@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment