Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Blog Update


 Update
Several of you have asked for an update on how the blog is doing in its number of hits, and where the people are located.  From time to time I have posted the numbers of various hits and the countries represented but that is going to be almost impossible because of the growing number of hits almost daily.  We are averaging above 250 hits every 24 hours.  I can remember when we started this last February, we were excited to see 15 hits per day.  Our peak day was 422 hits and that was on July 11.  The top ten countries and the number of hits in the last month are listed in the chart below. 

United States                     2238
United Kingdom                419
India                                    199
Czech Republic                  173
Germany                             166
Italy                                     143
Russia                                  137
Canada                               119
South Africa                       90
Ukraine                               78

Sorry, but my tracking software only lists the top ten countries for the month.  We really appreciate everyone coming to read the blog and we cherish those from smaller countries with only a few hits. I will add this bit of information.  Our overall total of visits to the blog has surpassed 20,000 since February 1, and we tip our hats to those who may be among the few in smaller countries who have brought this total to the good number where it is today.  God has blessed us richly, and we continue to ask for your prayers as we reach out to our world.  This is where I say each time that we would really enjoy hearing from you, so please drop us an email at the address listed at the bottom of this page.

Now for more news. I began the blog with the intent of providing a daily devotional message or study of a section of the Bible. A secondary purpose was to attract publishers to the possibility of actually publishing some of my work.  I have submitted sample articles and essays at several web locations.  I want you to join with me in the news that our writings are getting closer each day to being published.  It is early and I do not know all that is involved, but we do have an opportunity to submit some of my additional writings for the purpose of publishing.  I realize I owe a debt of gratitude to each of you who read the blog.  I now ask that you pray with me that God's will may be done, and that in all that transpires in this project will bring him glory.

Thank you again, and may God's blessings and peace be yours,
RonB

<ronbwriting@yahoo.com>

1 comment:

  1. Rob, I love your articles, writings.....I have to admit, they lead me closer to the Lord, and to the Word...I appreciate every thing and effort you put forth into the writings. Thank you so much as the Lord has given you a very special gift I admire in you.
    Charlotte Sanders

    ReplyDelete