Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

Two Years



I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
It is right for me to feel this way about all of you, since I have you in my heart and, whether I am in chains or defending and confirming the gospel, all of you share in God’s grace with me. God can testify how I long for all of you with the affection of Christ Jesus.
And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, 10 so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, 11 filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ—to the glory and praise of God.

Philippians 1:3-14

Today, I know how Paul must have felt when he addressed the Christians in Philippi.  Today is the second anniversary of this devotional blog, and as I think of each of you (unknown by me for the most part,)  I am filled with joy.  I will admit to depressing days when our "hits" on the blog are low, but then I recall those days when we set new records in readership, or when someone sends me a note to advise a blog really spoke to their heart and life. 

I look forward to continuing the blog messages.  At the present time we are publishing new blog posts Monday through Friday mornings, and allowing the Friday blog to stay posted for Saturday and Sunday. Occasionally we answer requests to run a blog message as an "encore" and we are happy to do that when someone asks.  

Just so you know you are not alone in reading, during the 12 month period ending on January 31, 2014, we had 28,916 "hits" on the website.  That is a blessing to me and an honor to God when people are interested in reading and studying his Word.  Your comments and suggestions are always welcome.

Now then, a little about recent problems with emails.   Our email account for the blog was hacked last week and I lost many of your addresses.  Please note the new email address, and please start using it.  If you try the old address, I will not see your message.  The new address will be at the bottom of each blog. 

Thanks again for your support, your prayers, and your love in Jesus.  Know that I pray for you every day. 

--RonB

<ronbwriting@gmail.com>

No comments:

Post a Comment