Pages

Friday, May 29, 2015

Today I prayed for....


Happy Weekend.  For the last few months I have been posting a weekend blog which challenged our readers to spend some time with study and prayer concerning some Bible subject.  Prayer has been suggested in each lesson, sometimes for specific individuals and sometimes for all mankind.

This weekend is going to be somewhat different.  My challenge to you is to pick something or someone close to your heart, and devote some quality time in prayer for the person, event, or organization which you select.

Need some suggestions?  Pray for those graduating from high school or college.  Pray for your boss at work.  Pray specifically for every member of your family.  Pray for someone you consider an enemy.  The list is endless, but I know you can something or someone to pray for.

Each blog ends with the blog's email address, so by Sunday evening, I am asking each of you to send an email telling me about your prayer.  You do not have to mention names unless you want, and please, no specifics which might be embarrassing.  Your email content might look like this"

"Today I prayed for the list of sick people from our church's sick list."   Or, try this one.  " Tonight I remembered everyone in my immediate family from oldest to youngest, that they might continue growing in the grace and love of our God."

The challenge is yours.  Spend your prayer time with the knowledge that God hears and answers your prayers. 

Monday's blog will be a report, compiled from the email responses I receive.  Let's go global with this and see the hand of God in action.

God Bless!!  Have a great weekend!

ronbwriting@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment